Below is a form for ordering all of our current products, with the option either for home delivery or collection from our farm shop.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT POST-CHRISTMAS RUSH WE DO NOT HAVE THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE:
ANY LAMB UNTIL JANUARY 20th
ANY BEEF UNTIL FEBRUARY 3RD
ORDERING THESE ITEMS WILL PUT YOU ON THE WAITING LIST FOR WHEN WE HAVE THEM BACK BUT PORK, SAUSAGES, AND OTHER ITEMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR QUICK DELIVERY!
Please be aware of the following terms and conditions before ordering!
- Not all of our products are available every week, and this website order form doesn’t track our current stock levels. If you order something that isn’t immediately available as part of your order, we’ll discuss this with you when we get in touch to confirm the order and delivery details, to see whether you’d rather accept a delay in receiving that product, or a substitute alternative, or cancel that part of your order.
- We can only deliver within a 40 mile (distance by road) radius of the Chypraze farm shop. This is partly because our electric delivery van has a limited range. Please check that you are eligible by using the provided interactive map, clicking on our location and asking for directions from your home.
If you are outside our delivery range, you can still choose to collect your order and pick it up yourself from our farm shop during our usual opening hours.
- There is a delivery charge of £5 on all delivery orders £20 or below. This will be automatically added to your total if applicable. If you are making a collection order for less than £20 you will not be charged the delivery fee even though it may still show on your order.
- If you are requesting delivery, there will need to be someone at home to receive your order. We will contact you by phone to let you know when we expect to be with you upon confirmation of your order. This is because our delivery van is refrigerated, but our packaging is NOT in order to keep things as eco-friendly as possible.
- As all of our artisan meat products are butchered and handmade using traditional methods, there may be some slight variation in final item weight and price from that quoted below. Our order form has been designed to account for this, so please choose the weight option closest to what you require, and the final price will remain close to the estimated total provided. Your final total might be slightly lower or higher than the quoted estimate. Payment will be due on delivery of your order, and you will be emailed an invoice via iZettle with the payment link.
If you have any questions about this ordering process, please go to our Contact Us page and get in touch!
Copyright © 2020 Chypraze Farm